Sylva Mojo

Hi, my name is Trevor, and here you can follow my build of a "Sylva Mojo" kit car. Please remember the oldest news is at the bottom of this page, so if you have not visited for a while, please read from the bottom up.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Sylva visit



Today I went to see Jeremy Phillips, the owner and MD of Sylva.

The reason for the trip was to give him my Capri struts and Vauxhall gear linkage to be modified by him ready for my collection date, Friday 8th Dec.

While there today, my exact chassis was on a jig being made, mostly completed, needing only the pedal box area to be welded up.
It was nice to be able to view all the little mods I had asked to be included into the chassis, while it is still on the production line.

The next time I see the chassis, it will be powder coated and at the main Sylva site in Ripley, when I collect it, along with the rest of the kit. (Getting really excited now!)