Sylva Mojo

Hi, my name is Trevor, and here you can follow my build of a "Sylva Mojo" kit car. Please remember the oldest news is at the bottom of this page, so if you have not visited for a while, please read from the bottom up.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Late evening work











As the sun was setting tonight, I replaced a few items on the Mojo.

First was the fuel filter, you can see from the picture of the old one all the bits that it had filtered out over the 2 years and 6000 miles.

My rear lights have always had an annoying problem where the bulb falls out because of all the vibrations coming from the engine. The bayonet part of the fitting for the bulb went into plastic on my old lights, but my new set are metal, so no amount of vibration will let the bulb work its way loose. (See pics for a much better description than I can give!)
I will buy some new screws and nuts tonight and fit them over the next few days.