Sylva Mojo

Hi, my name is Trevor, and here you can follow my build of a "Sylva Mojo" kit car. Please remember the oldest news is at the bottom of this page, so if you have not visited for a while, please read from the bottom up.

Friday, February 16, 2007

Floor pan prep


Today I drilled all the holes to attach the floor pan in the underside of the chassis, (car placed upside down,) and attached the two water tubes inside the tunnel.

As the Mojo is a rear engined car, two water tubes run along the inside of the tunnel, from the engine to the radiator at the front. By heating one of the tubes up with a mini blow torch, I was able to bend it upwards, so that the flexible tube run to the top of the radiator is made easier.

With every hole now drilled in the underside of the chassis, tomorrow I will bond and rivet the floor on, then the exciting bits of the build start – bolting parts onto the car!