Sylva Mojo

Hi, my name is Trevor, and here you can follow my build of a "Sylva Mojo" kit car. Please remember the oldest news is at the bottom of this page, so if you have not visited for a while, please read from the bottom up.

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Mojo now on the road!


The DVLA called me this morning saying the Mojo was now fully registered and road legal, and that I could pick my tax disk up from them. I popped straight over to their offices and headed straight back home, tax disk in hand.

The registration plate was a present from my girlfriend, Alison. You may recognise it from the Jester, it was being used by it too for a period just over two years ago. See here http://photos1.blogger.com/blogger/7515/1396/1600/100_2774.2.jpg

I bolted the plates on and put the tax in the window, only to be met with heavy rain. VERY heavy rain, that didn’t stop for hours. (Hence why the picture is taken of the car still in the garage.)

I managed to have a small ten minute local drive in it, then returned home as it started raining again.

So its been a bit of a false start for the Mojo, but check back over the next few days as I take some nice photo’s of it out and about. (And don’t forget the National Kitcar show at Stoneleigh this Bank holiday weekend). Talk about good timing!