Sylva Mojo

Hi, my name is Trevor, and here you can follow my build of a "Sylva Mojo" kit car. Please remember the oldest news is at the bottom of this page, so if you have not visited for a while, please read from the bottom up.

Monday, June 02, 2008

Woking Hospice Car Show






Yesterday, Sunday 1st June I attended the Woking Hospice Classic Car Show with the Mojo.

This event attracts around 300 cars of all ages and designs. I found the atmosphere to be very relaxed, and the show had the feel of village green fete about it.

As the McLaren F1 team are based in Woking too, they supplied a 2008 Lewis Hamilton car for the event. If you take a closer look at the picture you will see the best car in the world in all its glory, along with the McLaren in the foreground too! (Sorry, couldn't resist)

An excellent family orientated day out that I look forward to visiting again next year.